Tuesday, May 13, 2008

God's plan

Isn't it strange.... you know how you are taught something ever since you were little and you believed it because you either wanted to or because you were told to.... well have you ever actually felt God's plan... recently Ry and I have found a church that we love and a church family that we love... and we have always hear that God has plans for all of us... and that we are all here for a reason, and that "there are no accidents" 
Well that is all well and good but what does that mean... just this last week i had a revaluation... i had something huge happen to me, and to Ry and there was some that lead up to this even and something that followed this event... but the bottom line is that Ryan and i felt it... we felt God's hands leading us down this path and we felt his plan... what an awesome feeling to know that you are being watched over and looked after!!!
we are very blessed with the amazing gifts that we have been blessed with.... our very loving families and our amazing loving friends... and who can forget those very lovable dogs!!!!  we are blessed in our house and it is a wonderful feeling!!!

4 comments:

kelly said...

I have had experiences like this before too, and I always am amazed to think that God knows and cares about the tiniest details of my life. I am amazed that me and my little family are that important to him. I feel like I'm being taken care of and never alone.

Loved reading your thoughts.

The Shaws said...

I know it was Gods plan that brought you and Ry together and I am so happy for that. You are the happiest i've seen you and I freaking love you to death!!

Whitney Warr said...

I heart you soo much. I miss you too. Please let's play soon, and you better call me......

Jamie Jo said...

That is SO so true... and You just WAIT until that special little miracle comes into your life in 221 days...s you will feel that EXACT same way, times a THOUSAND!!! Love you, can't wait to see baby Croix:)