Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Boys


These are my dogs.... and for those of you that know me well, my life... 
they are Goldendoodles and for those that do not know what that means, 
i feel sad for you but i and so giving that i will let you in on the secret... 
they are Golden Retrievers and Standard Poodles mixed... 
big dogs...
NO shedding!!! 
a little piece of heaven!!
Luke to my left... he is almost a year and 54 lbs... so sweet
Jack to my right... that boy is an ANGEL... he was with me in my hardest time in life
for everyone that knows jack, he is a human... he has feelings and is he sweetest dog on the face of the planet... and was there when i needed a companion most
for that Jack i will forever be in your debt!!! i love you bud!
My Dogs are my life and it is annoying to some... but they are everything to me! 

No comments: