Tuesday, April 8, 2008

.mac can eat my shorts


Oh hello!!!! so i am over my dotMAC account.. i loved it while it lasted but ill be honest... im over it now... 100 bucks a month..... i love you dotMAC... but not right now!!!
Whats new, i went to St. Croix in January and i am going back in a week, the photo above is from the trip in January!!!

So please leave me some messages and help me morn the loss over my old account!!!! a moment of silence........................
....................
..........................
im over it!!!! HOLLER NEW BLOG!!!

2 comments:

The Shaws said...

IM SO GLAD YOU HAVE A BLOG AGAIN!!!! Have so much fun on your trip. Call me when you get home we need to catch up over lunch. It's almost warm enough to eat in temple square again, I CAN'T WAIT! Lov ya

John Robert said...

yeah eff dotmac! blogger is free! and neater!