Wednesday, January 7, 2009

my sweet little Croix boy!!

ok ok... im sorry that it has taken me so long to update... but this being a new mom thing is a little rough.... 

Croix was born on CHRISTMAS... yes i know he will probably hate it later... but i think that it is pretty special that God picked him to be born one Jesus' birthday... but if Croix gets mad... we will celebrate a half birthday or something.... my water broke that morning... and after 7 hours of labor and an emergency C-Section, 4 hours of triage for Croix later (that damn chord wrapped around his delicious little neck) he was out and happy.... and he is amazing.... he is the sweetest little boy on the planet.... i love him more then life....

also have i mentioned that i have the best friends and family on the planet.... my family was there in the hospital and they all skipped Christmas... they came back to the hospital in groves and they were all there to share their love and support for Ryan and me... and of course the Croister!!!  we have had endless dinners brought to our house as well as gifts by the millions and visitors.... for all of you out there that have been so great to us... thank you... THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart (which i think grew about 100 times on christmas.... ha just like the grinch... but i swear i am not now nor have i been grinch like!!!)  Thank you to all of the people that love us and have gone out of their way in this busy holiday season as well as braved this horrible weather to come and see our new family!!! i love you all so much... Thank you!!!! 

2 comments:

Alivia Burgess said...

Ok sis I know your busy but the people need to see the baby. Where's the pics. You are going to force me to post them on my blog and steal your thunder.

I love you sweet sis!!!! MUAH!!
Liv

Chelsea said...

Ah! Congrats, Mommy! I am so excited for you!