Saturday, September 27, 2008

CHUCK EEEE CHEEEESSEEEEEEesese

Please try not to look how fat i have gotten... pregnancy will do that to you....!!! HAHAH!!
ok so i just turned the big 25!!!! i was kind of a hard one for me ill be honest... but i figured what better way to spend a quarter of a century mile stone as to go to the chuck-e-cheese!!! holler.... layton just got one... and it was defiantly an experience...
I thought that it would be new and not all spit covered and gross.... i was only half right.. if i can make a suggestion.... moms... go during the week
 and go during lunch time... not dinner... bad bad baaaad!!! idea!!!!!
it wasn't all bad... Jamie came with Ry and Mills.... 
they had a blast..... Jord and Ry came with MAC... 
my dear friend 
Kellie came cause she is a damn good sport!!! and of course my family came... my mom was in LOVE with the WACK-A-MOLE... 
even though she was having a bad night with her joints... and i think whacking all those moles didn't help out either.... oh and Livie and Gene were there.... i have not yet mentioned that LIVIE AND GENE moved to Utah!!!1 Yahoo!!!! it is great to have your only sib. living in the same state as you again!!!!
It was a good day.... i had a whole bunch of people i love there and next year... it will be better cause i will have my son....
Yahoo!!

4 comments:

Jamie Jo said...

HA hA Ha.... What can I say? It's where a kid (& me & erin) can be a KID!!! What better place for two 25 year old mom's to play? ANd, you just wait till little Croixy can beg you to crawl up that tiny suffocating rat cage to go down the slide AGAIN! but i have to admit, i'm gonna miss all the freakin attention Ry & Mills get by ALL your family members now- they are WAY too cute & sweet to my girls, it's great!
Happ-hap happy birthday again!!!
ps- was that a trick to have me closest to the camera in that first pict so I look like the fat pregnant one? REAL COOL GUYS:)
pss- hope Croix LOVES 75,000 pounds of potato pearls, ha ha ha;)

Unknown said...

Wow! Chuck EEE Cheeeessseee I'm so sad I missed it! I think that might beat my b day, no power in Houston really limits the amount of fun one can have. And since I cant get drunk our options were limited to going for a walk to the med center to visit a friend in the ICU (one of the few places with power ... thankfully)... Wooohoooo !!! lotsa FUN!!! I think Chuck EEE Cheeeessseee wins hands down! I hope your day was great. PS I dont see fat I only see giant boobs and your baby boy will love um! XO T

haley said...

oh my gosh, whatever, you so do not look, in the slightest, fat. I'm glad to see you have a blog as well. You guys are so cute. I've been wanting to go to Chuck E Cheese, thanks for the tip....

THE WOODWORTHS said...

That looks like the cutest birthday. Seriously Jamie needs to teach us all her secret. You look beautiful pregnant...I think it agrees with you. Happy late Birthday