Tuesday, June 24, 2008

the bells have rang

June 21, 2008 best day EVER!!!
oh and would you look at that view???

ok so i was a little stressed out... no dress... moving my whole department to 72nd south... buying a new car.... ( a moment of silence for the racer........) being in the sleepiest part of pregnancy.. and oh ya... PLAN A WEDDING!!!! 


This is the start of the flowers... i bought 20 2-dozen bundles, and about 4 dozen gerber daisies from Costco.... i did all the flowers by myself and it was a lot of 
work... but a lot cheaper then having someone else do it!!!!
My dear dear sweet loving mother... Connie "the amazing" Deianni... she did all the food... and she did an amazing Job!!!! everyone said the food was delicious and amaz
ing.... she is an amazing mom and she helped more then she w
ill ever know.. honestly i couldn't have done it with out her... and she helped me de-stress before the wedding so i could actually enjoy it!!! i love you mom, words can't express what you mean to me!!!
Enough SAP!!!!
our beloved Pastor Steve.... what can be said about him.... obviously not enough but i will try my hardest to say what i can.  Steve helped us more then he will ever know... through our pre-marriage classes, to his friendship, to the most amazing and touching ceremony, i have ever heard, and not just because it was my own.  Steve has an amazing command of the english language!!! he did the best job in the world!!!! Thank you Steve for everything and all things that you have done for us!!!! God bless you!!!
Pastor Steve taught me that Ryan is God's greatest gift to me... and that I am Ryan's gift... we are Husband and Wife, best friends, and now bound together forever and ever!!! Ryan is the light of my life, and the best husband in the world, he is the kindest and sweetest man i have ever met.. he knows just how i am feeling at all moments and helps me through the lows and he laughs with me on the highs... he is the best man in the world for me and now he is mine forever... i love you so much Ryan... thank you for being my best friend.. my rock.. and now my husband!!!
      The Taylors 6/21/08

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

Congratulations, it looked like a beautiful day. Do we get to see any more pictures?

John Robert said...

Congrats on your big day! it looked all so beautiful up there in my most favorite of all places! i love Huntsville, around Pineview! I would like to live there one day! Stacey and i just talked about having some of her bridal shots done up there! But Congrats to you and Ryan!

Anonymous said...

I agree, more pics please! I'm so happy for you.
Love, Tiff